NcN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guide for doing TW's xD

Go down

A Guide for doing TW's xD Empty A Guide for doing TW's xD

Post  Lullah Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:39 pm

OBJECTIVE:
1) DESTROY THE ENEMIES' CRYSTAL
2) PROTECT OUR CRYSTAL AND DRIVERS
3) DESTROY THEIR DRIVERS

HOW TO WIN:
Protect our catapult drivers as they bring their catapults to the enemies' crystal to their base. The catapult is the only thing which can damage their crystal.

HOW TO LOSE:
The enemy destroys our crystal because we couldn't kill their drivers

MAIN ROLES IN WAR:
Other than killing players:

WB (GM Assigned) = Catapult Driver
WB (Others) = Support your team
WR = Stun
EP (GM Assigned) = Base Medic (Stay in base and heal and buff anyone who respawned)
EP (Others) = Heal, Buff random unbuffed people
WF = Keep Debuffing the enemies' drivers and Amplify Maiming them
EA = Zhen on grouped enemies (WBs at towers etc) Treat it like an airstrike
MG = Deal Awesome Damage

SITUATIONS YOU WILL ENCOUNTER:
Issue: A driver is attacking our towers/scrystal with his catapult! HELP!
1) Everyone should focus on the driver while some people go hunt eps healing the driver
2) DO NOT ATTACK THE CATAPULT ITSELF. It is IMMUNE to dmg
3) If you can't target him because the catapult is hiding him, use ALT-LEFT CLICK to target
4) WF should DEBUFF and AMPLIFY MAIM him
5) Everyone else defending (Hopefully EAs and MGs and WFs from range) must keep attacking him until hes dead.
6) Melee people attacking the drivers must be cautious as there might be enemy EAs zhening on the driver's location.

Issue: I DIED:
If you're not part of a driver group and not a WB, DO NOT WAIT FOR RES.
If you get ressed, you will be ensealed and can't do actions for 30 secs.
People can still attack you while you're ensealed

Revive at spawn point.
If you have set your teleport point at one of the totems, Go into the orange teleport to go there

Issue: I have come across a fully built enemy tower!DO NOT ATTACK THE TOWER. It's got tons of DEFENSE.
YOU HAVE NO WAY OF DEFEATING IT ONE ON ONE.
Let the drivers go near the enemy tower.
The catapult (its got tons of OFFENSE) will then activate and start destroying the tower.
More catapults at tower = faster destruction.

Issue: I see the enemy and drivers going on an unguarded path to our base!Inform us on guildchat and request backup.
Try to slow them down

Issue: I want to sneak to the back of the enemy base and kill from behind!No you can't!
Their spawn point has powerful towers and kills anyone close to their spawn point QUICKLY.
Don't waste your hiero.

Issue: I am at the enemie's base and our driver died at the enemies' crystal!If you have a catapult scroll, you can go to that catapult and control it before it explodes. This gives time for the EP to res the driver and you're doing a great job.

Issue: Uggh I'm a driver and I died. Nobody relayed my catapult and it exploded there. Now it has respawned back at base. Can I use the teleport to get to the enemy base with the catapult quickly?
DO NOT USE THE TELEPORT IF YOU'RE DRIVING.
The catapult will be left behind and explode!

Issue: Can anyone drive the catapult? I wanna drive!
Firstly, ONLY GM's ASSIGNED GROUPS may drive the catapults unless requested. A catapult working on its own is not as useful as a captault in a team of healers.

Issue: The gate is heavily guarded and I want to go in. What other ways can I go in other than through that gate.
There are rocks and wood structures near their wall which you can jump onto. Then you can double jump over their wall. This is a good way to reach their EAs, WFs, EPs on the wall. However, beware if their towers are still there.

Issue: There are SO MANY enemy WBs at our base! Who are the drivers?
You can identify drivers by looking for a glowing orb on their head.

Issue: I'm a WF. What issues might I face if going outside of base?
If you summon your pet on the lower path, you canot bring them up the hill. You'll need to resummon them if you plan to go uphill and this also happens vice versa.

STRATEGIES:
1) Relaying/Taking Over an abandoned Catapult
2) Defending from our Wall
3) Defending from behind our Wall
4) EA/MG back line defense
5) Keep debuffing and amplify maiming
6) Revive Scrolling
7) Chain Stunning

SUMMARY:
1) DO NOT ATTACK THE CATAPULTS! TARGET AND KILL ITS DRIVERS
2) DO NOT GO ONE ON ONE WITH TOWERS. LET CATAPULTS TAKE THEM OUT
3) TAKE OVER A CAPTAULT IF ONE OF OUR DRIVERS DIED AND YOU'RE CLOSE WITH A SCROLL
4) ALT-CLICK ENEMY DRIVERS IF THEIR CATAPULT IS BLOCKING THEM

C (Catapult) Team (MUST HAVE HIERO): DD in this party PLEASE Protect EP. So they can heal the driver (WB). WB will be driver of catapult to take down Tower/Crystal.

D (Damage) Team: Clear the path for our catapult drivers team.

Buffer: Stay at base and buff whoever just pop, AND help defense crystal by kill anyone come into our base.

Base team: Stay at base (unless instructed otherwise). Venomancer debuff driver and everyone kill. Make sure get buffs from buffers.
Lullah
Lullah

Back to top Go down